Monday, 9 February 2009

An Incident

The previous Friday after returning home from school, I inadvertently forgot to remove my Kingston Data Traveller from my uniform pocket. Unfortunately I only realized this two days later when I required it to retrieve my one of the files inside. 100% sure that its circuits would have been completely destroyed during the wash cycle I retrieved it from the trousers and fitted it into the USB port of my computer. You can imagine my surprise when its indicator LED started blinking and autostarted as though it had never even come into contact with water. Imagine! After 1 whole wash cycle! I am quite sure that the manual of the data traveller did not mention resistance to water. Perhaps Kingston thought it might add this feature as an extra precaution. 

Post a Comment