Sunday, 1 February 2009

The The Three Mysterious Lights

Just a few minutes ago at around 10:50 pm I was standing in the balcony of my apartment feeling the cool breeze caress my face. I looked up to see if I could identify a few of the stars that appeared in the sky as today was one of those rare nights on which the sky is not cloudy. A few seconds later I spotted two red lights above the tree-tops. I stood there staring at the lights wondering what they were when another light apperared forming a 'V' shape vaguely reminiscent of migrating birds. The lights were moving too slowly for the possibility of them being aeroplanes. The stayed in the air for about 5 minutes before they slowly faded out of view. I am still speculating on what those lights actually were. Weather balloons, maybe? 
Post a Comment