Tuesday 7 December 2010

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

First of all, let me tell you: I'm not a big fan of video games, especially those excessively popularized and advertised games like Warcraft, Halo or Devil May Cry. I used to play a lot of video games, but those were in the same league as Pokemon Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green and such. In fact I prefer such peaceful games to those involving violence and carnage.

There is however one game which deserves special mention. There is one game which should belong to my detested list but somehow managed to capture my attention. I am referring to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. I can only conclude that the generous dose of Disney characters (For I just love Disney Films) attracted my attention enough for me to give the game a try.

So there it is. The one and only action role playing game that captured my attention: 



4 comments:

Srikanth said...

I have told you several times about the kingdom hearts series. Did you try it? How do you like it?

Srikanth said...

By the way its hardly what you would call a violence game.

Ashwin Narayan said...

Yes, I know you have. That is why I finally decided to try it. It's a good game. The only one available for the PSP I think.

Kai Saverem said...

Kingdom Hearts is a great game Series. There are many fans of this game where I come from. I've always found it intresting. I've played every Kingdom Hearts game, and love them! The Disney Charaters, the game Charaters, and the whole plot altogether.